Acruxtek has extensive experience in the delivery of consulting services targeted at developing, promoting, stimulating and supporting clients in setting up and running their IT environment and information systems. As an indication, consulting services involve the following key domains:
- Project Management: Management of project resources, risk management, financial management, change, risk and configuration management.
- Quality Assurance, Management and Audit: Project Quality Plans (PQP), functional and quality tests, quality assessments, quality audits, quality control and evaluation of the software development cycle, elaboration and implementation of Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Business Consultancy Services: Description of a business, definition of business strategies and policies, creation, improvement and maintenance of business processes, collection of business and user requirements, Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), feasibility studies, vision documents and business case modeling.
- IS Security: Security studies, definition of security policies, security assessments and risk analysis of operational environments.
- Enterprise Architecture: Analysis of portfolio of information systems, analysis of organizational structures, development and enhancement of IS architecture, assessments of architecture maturity and data flow analyses.
- IS Studies: Technical studies, technical evaluations, implementation/deployment studies and hosting of information systems.
- ICT Training: Provision of training on specific tools, methodologies and practices including ITIL, COBIT, COCOMO II, ISO, RUP, UML and RDBMS administration. Also, provision of training on setting up and operation of IT environments and systems.
- Analysis and Evaluation of ICT Research: Studies to assess impact and evaluate results of European research in ICT.
- Provision of highly qualified personnel to work on the client’s premisesin key IT positions such as Program Directors, Project Managers, Senior Analysts and Senior Consultants.