The world of technology is continuously evolving, from the rise in the Internet of Things (IoT) through the adoption of Software as a Service (SaaS) over traditional in-house applications. And as technologies shift, so does the threat landscape. Yet many organizations adapt their technology without guidance or direction from IT, information security, procurement, or risk specialists.
At Acrux Technologies, we act as our client’s trusted go-to partner bringing advanced expertise in the current threat landscape. Let us become an extension of your team, whether seeking assistance with Secured Data Center design & deployment, network security monitoring, Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Services, Cloud Security, Cyber Analytics or IoT Security.
Our core principals are simple. We aim to:
- Be your trusted compliance and risk program advisor.
- Deliver cost-effective technology to reduce enterprise-wide risk.
- Provide expert consulting services to support IT teams.
- Detect and respond to threats on your behalf.
- Bring information security leadership to enterprises of all sizes.
Services We Offer
Secured Data Center
Our data center experts can help assist our clients with the deployment and designing of Secured Data Center as per their needs. Our services encompass:
Network Operation Center (NOC): Our experienced team of engineers design, deploy, supervise, monitor, maintain and, if necessary, resolve issues related to each client’s IT environment immediately. Our Services include but are not restricted to:
- Wide Area Network (WAN)
- Local Area Network (LAN)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Ad-Hoc Network deployment to include BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Quality Of Service (QOS)
Security Operation Center (SOC):Our team work closely with NOC teams to monitors networks and systems 24/7 that show your security status, vulnerabilities, intrusions, or strange activity. SOC team can work effectively on its own or with NOC team.
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems
- Perimeter Defence Design, Detection & Management
- DMZ Zones
- Network Monitoring
- Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing & Bug Hunting
In-house Cloud Servers: With an In-house cloud server our client can have Total Control of the hardware, software, and bandwidth and right of access.
Next-Gen Network Security Management
Our experts can help clients leverage the latest technologies to ensure robust network security. Our services encompass:
- Readiness Assessment: Analysing the current infrastructure landscape to gauge readiness to deploy and derive value from network security management, aligning requirements with business performance
- Technology Selection: Choosing the right technologies and strategic planning on the basis of security, compliance and business performance goals
- Solution Deployment: Leveraging our proven implementation and integration strategies to enable greater returns on network security investments
- Security Optimization: Relooking into technology decisions; configuring and fine-tuning solutions to enhance efficiency and network security
- Managed Network Security Management: Remote tracking of network health and security.
Our cyber security offering provides a holistic approach to cloud security, effectively protecting data applications and cloud system apps while ensuring regulatory requirements are met and business goals are not compromised on. Our services in the area include:
- End-to-end visualization of cloud assets and network topology
- Real-time rectification of misconfigurations
- Access provisioning to network ports on a time-limited basis according to client requirements, ensuring a closed-by-default posture
- Detecting security risks and threats through quick analysis of the network attack surface
- Advanced IAM protection against both internal and external threats
- Round-the-clock tracking and automatic reversion of unauthorized changes, ensuring world-class security standards
- Cloud data protection and active defence mechanism
We integrate user and entity behaviour analytics with third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) to successfully manage investigations, automate tasks and remediate breaches. Our services in the area include:
- User/entity behaviour profiling, segmentation, visualization and high-risk user/entity outlier detection
- Machine-learning based anomaly detection in internal and external connections, analysing why an outlier led to an alert, and assigning a risk score to detected threats
- Advanced threat hunting powered by an exhaustive and fast search capability
- Data analytics with extended user/entity intelligence covering logon/log off events, remote login patterns and network usage
- Network analytics with reports on network bandwidth usage, connection count, DNS resolutions, etc.
- Dynamic entity link analysis with user mapping, detection and highlighting of hidden relationships between users, IP addresses and domain demonstration
Advanced Threat Protection
We offer innovative advanced threat protection services that promptly identify attacks and alert client organizations, enabling quick mitigation. Our offerings encompass:
- Cloud-based Big Data and machine learning practices for constant detection, assessment and management of vulnerabilities and advanced malware
- Application, device, mobile and network penetration testing and remediation to evaluate and consciously attack IT infrastructure vulnerabilities
- Security code review to identify security flaws in an application’s source code
- Retrospective security analysis, helping enterprises to investigate the full extent of a cyber-attack and evaluate appropriate remediation measures
- Deploying SIEM solution for Zero Day Attacks and mitigating internal patching issues and threat.
We offer complete end to end security services for IoT platform to protect IoT devices from cyber-attacks and reducing endpoint complexity:
- IoT Security assessment and testing
- IoT threat detection: Network traffic analysis, IoT device profiling and pattern detection to identify any deviation from normal behaviour
- Security solution Implementation and Management services
We offer on-site and off-site forensic data extractions and analysis services:
- Recovering information from mobile and storage devices.
- Retrieving and storing evidences for further analysis
- Providing in-house technical training to combat cyber bullying, social engineering, Computer Viruses and phishing attacks.