VigilBox monitors critical environmental conditions, such as smoke, temperature, humidity, liquid water presence, motion, intrusion and vibration etc. When a sensor reading crosses the configurable threshold, VigilBox notifies via email, LEDs, alarm beacon, mobile phone or a browser based monitoring dashboard.
Following are the main features of the VigilBox product:
- Supports various kinds of sensors including but not limited to: temperature, humidity, smoke, intrusion, moisture, air conditioner, diesel generator set, commercial mains power, fuel
- Monitors power supplies: Commercial AC power, battery banks, rectifiers, backup generators, UPS systems
- Broadcasts / pushes alarm signals with customized input parameters
- Power consumption of the VigilBox device is less than 60W – overall system power consumption depends on number of sensors as well as types of sensors installed
- Optional passive PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Output Solid State Relays (SSR) for control of external devices
- Multiple Digital & Analog I/Os. (modular design supports additional alarms/IOs, if required)
- SMS Alerts (Optional)
VigilBox is based on the Nagios open-source network management system. VigilBox thus enables organizations to identify and resolve ICT infrastructure problems before they affect critical business processes. Designed with scalability and flexibility in mind, our solution gives an instant awareness of ones organization’s mission-critical remote infrastructure. Our solution allows our customers to detect and repair problems and prevent future issues before they affect end-users.