The MATV / IPTV solution represents a fast, reliable and innovative system that provides entertainment, communication and information TV services in one, easy to use package. The MATV system supports an extensive selection of features that enable a range of interactive IPTV services that are necessary to increase the satisfaction of guests/users, enhance profits and reduce operational expenses.
The main purpose of the MATV system is to inform and entertain arriving and departing passengers and the general public visiting the airport terminal building through various video display monitors installed in the passenger terminal building.
The system allows receiving and distributing International and National real time TV Programs through Satellite Antenna System (Free-to-Air). The system converts, at the head end stage, the video signal into an IP Video Stream and distributes it through the LAN network (Fiber Optic Cable, Switch, FTP cable) instead of via analogue amplifier and coax cable. At the end-user stage, the available video streams are displayed through a Set-Top-Box (STB) which is connected to the TV via an HDMI cable.
The MATV system has the following features:
- Centralized administration and management
- Unlimited channel capacity
- HD broadcast
- Emergency messages broadcast to all the monitors
- Scalability/expandability of the System
Acrux Technologies has well trained teams with the following expertise:
- Designing and installation of distribution and core network
- Testing and commissioning
- Operations and maintenance
- Upgrading existing setups to enterprise level
- Centralized administration and management using middleware server
- Head end configuration (IP Streamer, Server, Head-end controller)